Hardware's Server and Storage Maintenance Service
Our dedicated Smartpac service provides a single source of third-party multi-vendor network support and maintenance. We provide flexible support to meet business demands for new, EOL, EOS, or refurbished equipment. With just one number to call our customers can immediately access skilled, knowledgeable and accredited technicians 24 hours per day, 365 days a year. We ensure any problems with your network are resolved quickly and managed efficiently. Smartpac supports Juniper, Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM & more with technical, logistics and service management expertise.
What is Smartpac Support?
Our UK based teams operate 24x7x365, serving clients in both the UK and globally. Our very experienced teams span all service levels from 1st line to 2nd and 3rd line.
- Single point of contact to cover mixed vendor estates
- Supports end of life (EOL), end of support (EOS) equipment
- Attach to equipment not sold by Hardware
- Multi-year discounts
- Multiple support options – NBD through to 4 hour onsite support
- Pro-rata additions to one end date
- Access to inventory through online portal
- Achieve 60%+ saving vs OEM support
How is Smartpac Support Delivered?
- Customer inventory loaded to online portal to serial number level
- Customer given full access to view and manage assets and support cases
- 24x7x365 support through our dedicated NOC
- Cisco support delivered by Hardware with access to vendor*
- Trusted partner base deliver support for other vendors (white-labelled as Smartpac)
- Remote field engineer base
THE SMARTPAC PORTAL
Our online portal provides instant access for customers to raise support requests manage and view current, pending, expired or expiring contracts. Enables customers to manage the entire renewal process and raise, monitor and swiftly escalate helpdesks should an issue arise. All assets are listed by serial number and location, which are updated in the event of a replacement part being provided.
Smartpac Helpdesk Support
24/7 x365 - extensive range of technical capabilities on key vendors with direct access to vendor partner TAC. High levels of customer care and focus on customer satisfaction to deliver high quality and consistent service support. Service Management support who follow ITIL-based service management practices and care about the experience they deliver for escalations and performance reporting.
Juniper Helpdesk Support
An an Elite Juniper Partner and Partner Support Specialist (PSS), Hardware delivers PAR support as an alternative to direct vendor SVC support. Through PAR support, all support cases will be managed from start to finish by our engineers. First and second line support is delivered using a wealth of interna expertise with engineers accredited up to JNCIE level.
Down-time Costs Money
- Receive impartial advice & options to help make informed decisions with regards to your data centre support and maintenance requirements
- Cost containment solutions, providing you with substantial cost savings of up to 60% when compared with like-for-like pricing from the OEM
- Ensuring your data centre hardware can run for longer by supporting your equipment beyond the OEM's declared end of Service Life (EOSL) date
- Bespoke maintenance and support services to meet your exact requirements with simple, centralised contract and building
- Wider support offering of professional services and expertise in Data Center design
Since 2003 Hardware have been delivering cutting edge IT solutions and services internationally to a range of organisations. With a team of experts and certified professionals, Hardware collaborate with clients to implement the latest technologies to match your business requirements. Visit our main website to discover our full Service offering, drop us an email, click our Live Chat function on this page, or call us on +44 1285 771600 and let us help you.