Hardware is proud to be a Cisco Meraki Partner
Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud controlled WiFi, routing, and security. Creating the simplest, most powerful IT solutions — helping everyone from small businesses to global enterprises save time and money.
Meraki latest special offers
First Year On Us - Between September 16, 2020 and January 23, 2021, purchase a new Cisco Meraki cloud management license for 3 years or more will get an additional year added at no extra cost!
Meraki Remote Workforce - Receive additional discounts on the complete MX and MI product series, hardware and licensing.
For more information on the current Meraki promotions please get in touch. You can email or call us directly.
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Combining the simplicity of the cloud-managed dashboard with the power of enterprise-grade hardware, to cater to the demands of next-gen wired and wireless networks.
Cisco Meraki Security Appliances can be remotely deployed in minutes using zero-touch cloud provisioning. Security settings are simple to synchronize across thousands of sites using templates. Auto VPN technology securely connects branches in 3 clicks, through an intuitive, web-based dashboard.
Impossibly simple to deploy, configure, and manage, MV provides reliable security and valuable business insights to organizations of any scale. By utilizing solid state storage on each camera, the MV family has removed the network video recorder (NVR) and its complexity from the equation. MV utilizes a powerful onboard processor to analyze video and provide valuable insights without the need to send those video files to the cloud or a local server.
Request a demo
Since 2003 Hardware have been delivering cutting edge IT solutions and services internationally to a range of organisations. With a team of experts and certified professionals, Hardware collaborate with clients to implement the latest technologies to match your business requirements. Visit our main website to discover our full Service offering.
Free Meraki Access Point Conditions
- This offer is provided by Cisco Meraki.
- *Eligible customers can receive free gear for attending some webinars, in accordance with terms and conditions which can be found at FreeMX ,FreeSM ,Free Switch & Free AP.
- *U.S. K-12 schools, public libraries, and any foreign officials as defined under anti-corruption statutes are not eligible to receive a Promotional Device. Instead, these customers can request a product evaluation.
- *If you would like to initiate a risk-free product evaluation, please contact us on email, or call us on +44 1285 771600
Meraki Remote Work promotion FAQs
- This offer is valid until 23rd January 2021 and applies to new deals only and cannot be applied to deals created prior to March 20th 2020.
- All Meraki MX and MI hardware and licence SKUs are eligible
- This offer applies to all customers interested in purchasing Meraki Security Appliances or Meraki Insight licenses qualify.
- Is this offer stackable with other discounts? Yes! The Meraki Remote Workforce offer can be stacked with any standard Cisco pricing programs such as OIP, TIP and MIP. However, this promotion cannot be used with existing Meraki only pricing promotions such as Meraki Ed-Vantage, Fast Track, or other regional offers
- Is there a limit on this offer? This discount is available on all MX and MI purchases for both new and existing Meraki customers.
- Is this a global promotion? Yes, this offer is available everywhere where Meraki is sold
- Do enterprise agreements qualify for the promotion? No, Enterprise Agreement purchases do not qualify.
Meraki First Year On Us FAQs
- How will Meraki determine what is a ‘New’ license purchase (or what is eligible for the promotion? Meraki will apply this promotion to new license purchases and not to license renewals.
- How do I claim the extra year? The extra 365 days are added automatically in the Meraki dashboard when the customer claims and assigns the licenses using the ‘License more devices’ action. No extra steps are required.
- Are license renewals eligible? No, license renewals are not eligible for the extra year. The promotion is only valid on new device licenses of 3 or more years for new and existing Meraki customers
- Is there a limit on this promotion? There is no limit on the number of eligible licenses per customer for this promotion. In addition, there are no deal size requirements.
- When does this promotion expire? All new licenses must be purchased and booked by January 23, 2021.
- Which Meraki SKUs are eligible for the offer? MR, MS, MX, MV, SM, MI, MR Advanced and MR Advanced Upgrade (MR + Umbrella) are all eligible for the ‘First Year on Us’ offer. Please note, however, that some SKUs are not sold globally.
- Is this offer stackable with other Cisco partner promotions? Yes, this promotion is stackable with all existing Cisco partner programs